Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

any topic
the science center field trip 5.24.13
Today, I went to a class field trip with many other people from my school. I had enjoyed the day with my friends but I was very bored. The exhibits in the beginning were not that entertaining, and as the day went I kept getting more tired. After we had eaten, I bumped into an old friend of mine from private school. We had caught up with our life's and I felt rejoiced after, I then walked around other entertaining exhibits with my friends and we met my other friends in a different exhibit and we walked from there on. I had lost my special Jack Skellington glove but with some help, I found it. I then walked with a couple of my friends up to the highest floor and observed a couple more exhibits before rejoining my classmates to get in the bus to return to school. my reflection on this trip was that I wish I had more energy to fully enjoy this day but none the less I believe it was a good day even if I let my issues interfere with the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment